Chuck's Blog

Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Looking Back on L2

I have really enjoyed the L2 program. New technology and services appear so frequently now, it is very hard to keep up and know what to play around with next. This program helped a lot by recommending some new and popular services that I will keep using and will hopefully find applications for at the Library. It was super helpful to have a list to guide me along the journey.

One lesson I learned is that learning about new services and technologies is energizing, and that I just need to make it a part of my work day. I am going to try to turn off my email for the last hour of my workday and use that time to check my RSS feeds in Bloglines, look at some of my frequently watched del.icio.us tags, and keep checking out the latest trends.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home