Chuck's Blog

Tuesday, October 31, 2006

NetLibrary


I am looking forward to downloading audiobook titles on NetLibrary and Overdrive when it becomes available. Creating an account via the PLCMC online resources page was super simple. Just remember to close out of NetLibrary after creating your account and open NetLibrary again by typing in the URL (http://www.netlibrary.com). That makes sure you are not having to use the Library proxy server to download titles, which can slow down the process a lot. Downloading is simple and I should be able to get through a title easily in a couple of weeks listening on my way in to work and on the way home. Netlibrary does not have current titles, but that is fine with me because I read a lot of older titles anyway.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home