Chuck's Blog

Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Zoho

I created this document using Zoho Writer , an online word processing application. I plan to publish this straight to my blog, which would be very cool.

Online applications really make a lot of sense, eliminating the need for software installed on a PC, and really make it easy to collaborate.

The real benefit is being able to use a feature rich application to create a document that can be imported/exported into other applications, similar to desktop applications.

Here is some highlighted text. I am interested to see how this shows up in my blog post.

I have also insert a screen shot image below. I wonder if it will publish to Blogger?

Zoho Screen Shot

Oops, blogger seems to be having some issues right now and will not come up. Luckily I can save this now and try it later!
It worked! Cool!

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home